Shipping & Returns
RITEL ART: Resin product care instructions
These are unique and one-of-a-kind handmade epoxy resin products. Like every handcrafted piece, resin crafts are whimsical and require some care. The material from which they are made is solid and durable; it does not break if it falls to the ground. However, for the resin products to constantly delight with their beauty and shine and to last as long as possible, it is recommended to follow the maintenance rules below:
It is not recommended for epoxy resin products:
- Place the resin crafts on hot pots and pans, as the tray may melt.
- Placing scorching foods on the products may leave a mark.
- Heat food on epoxy trays in the microwave, the material will start to melt.
- Use epoxy products as a cutting board (scratches will remain).
- Wash in the dishwasher.
- Do not store in direct sunlight for long, as it may turn yellow over time.
- Use abrasive products for cleaning, as the product will lose its gloss over time.
Where epoxy resin products can be used:
- To put on coffee and tea cups up to 70 °C.
- To put on glasses.
- Place cold snacks such as cheeses, grapes, cookies, and the like.
- Decorate the serving table, and place candles or other decorative elements.
- Use on the vanity table to store cosmetics and perfumery.
- Decorate the work desk and so on.
Care of epoxy resin products:
- Wash with warm running water with a small amount of liquid soap or dishwashing detergent.
- Clean with a soft cloth.